View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 08:45 PM   #14
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Others (sold), Sony Tablet S, iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goodbar View Post
My device isn't rooted, but the return to book link seems very buggy. It will always take me back to the book I was reading, but sometimes it goes to my last page read, but most of the time it takes me back to the cover page. All of my content is sideloaded so that might make a difference. Does anyone else have this issue?
I was pondering this today. Assumed it had something to do with being rooted. Most of my content is sideloaded.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote