View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 08:06 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryceo View Post
So I have this pdf file, about 600 pages, that I really want to view on my Kindle.
Some PDFs don't convert well with any converter out there. You can try using Adobe Acrobat to export the file as a html. If that does give you a good output then convert that to mobi. If that output is just as bad then read it as a PDF on your Kindle.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote