Thread: iOS vs. Android
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #7
SlowRain
Addict
SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: HTC 10, Asus Phonepad
Thanks for posting this. I appreciate an evaluation from someone who's owned both, even though our needs and opinions may be different. I can at least see from your comments what I might expect.

I have no intention of buying an Android tablet until at least Honeycomb comes out. Even Google says that Froyo and Gingerbread aren't designed for tablets. I'm an open-source kind of guy, and I hate closed systems (à la Apple and Amazon), so my path is pretty clear (yes, I prefer apps from hobbyists, even though they may have fewer features or a few bugs; no, I'm not an Android developer). Still, I'm curious to see what HP-Palm's webOS can come up with.
SlowRain is offline   Reply With Quote