View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, T2; KPW2; iPad Mini Retina; Nooks
You don't need to buy multiple copies. I read the same EPUB books on my Sony and my NC. You need to go to the Adobe website and download the free software called Adobe Digital Editions. Then open the software and register your computer with an Adobe Account ID. Then you'll need to connect your Nook via USB cable to your computer. It will show up as a device and prompt you to authorize it to your Adobe ID. All you have to do is authorize both Nooks to the same Adobe ID to share the same book files. Adobe lets you have 6 computers and 6 devices registered to the same account. Actually I think that the Booksonboard website that I mentioned earlier has the best instructions on how to setup Adobe Digital Editions and transfer books that I've seen. Just dig around on their website to find it. I would attach the URL for you but I'm typing this post on a mobile phone at the moment...
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote