View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #12
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Millions of folks are using their Kindles without a touchscreen pretty easily. Many of those folks are using their K3 browsers without a touchscreen.

I don't think the Sony 950 has a browser even though it is 3G, I could be wrong about that.

The Nook Classic has the mini touchscreen and a browser. I have no idea how well it works.

the browser's not too bad on the nook eink, agian it's the whole eink thing, that they all are sort of crippled with.

but it's pretty easy to navigate.

I think the OP has found himself between a rock and a hard place.

My advice would be to go to your nearest Barnes and Noble or Best Buy and play around with the nook color's settings to see if you can find something that may work with you for reading.

otherwise the OP is going to have give up something to gain something.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote