View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #58
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Others (sold), Sony Tablet S, iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
OK was able to get a book out of the library, but it only seems to open using the overdrive software???
I thought I'd be able to open it like I've done for the ebooks I downloaded thru ADE and placed in my library.....I'm not seeing it in my library...?
No, it doesn't work like that. If you want it in your "Library" you need to download it on your computer and move it over the NOOKcolor within ADE.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote