View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 03:33 PM   #47
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air; Kindle PW2, Fire HDX8.9; Lenovo Tab S8; Kobo H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
When the first link states
"On the device is an app called NookColor Tools. Run it, and ensure that the checkbox for on-device install is checked"
Does that mean the box that states "allow non-market apps" must be checked?

Yes

Or do I have to go into settings?

Also another question in the NookColor tools...there are settings for Wireless....I've been having some issues with my wireless (only on my NC - cutting out) but not with any other device in the house....
Is there something I can change in there to prevent my NC from losing the wireless signal so often?
The 1.0.1 update is supposed to improve wireless. I don't have this update. I don't have any issues with WiFi, perhaps someone else will chime in.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote