View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 09:28 PM   #4
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperceptible View Post
Just yesterday I was swimming looking for fish when a Shark approached rather unexpectedly, causing me to swim away. So I usual I panicked and started talking at a rapid speed about what I wanted for christmas and what my chores consisted of today. Soon after the shark started to settle down and I talked to "it" for about 3 hours then the current picked up and the shark started to get restless again. He definantly not helping in my quest of finding the perfect e-reader so I could read to my off spring. Later I found out that shark wasn't alive and was infact a piece of ice shaped like a shark. So I come to you the human race to help me find the great e-reader of today. Money is not an option I am rich I own all the fish throughout the land. I even smuggle caviar past the seagulls.

Help!

The Penguin Master
The other day my pet shark came home after a long absence. I was so glad to see him that I held him in my arms. Strangely he felt very cold, I asked him what was wrong. He told me this strange story about an Penguin he met who droned on for hours and hours about what eReader he should buy. The shark said that he was so bored by the conversation that he turned himself into a piece of ice hoping the penguin would go away. That did the trick my shark said. Intrigued about eReaders I asked my shark which one he would buy? He stated that he would purchase the Sony PRS-505. Why not the Amazon Kindle I asked? He explained to me that he tried out the Kindle and kept accidentally turning the pages with his fins. I then asked him what his thoughts were about DRM? My shark told me that I spend to much time on MobileRead and then he suddenly turned into a piece of ice.

Last edited by Madam Broshkina; 12-19-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote