View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 02:34 PM   #14
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage; iPad Mini Retina; Sonys; Nooks
I see now. I always transfer library books through the Sony software. As you say it activates the expiration clock. If I drag and drop the library books through Mac Finder then I get the same protected page error. I do not get the same error message for non-library DRM'ed books or non-DRM'ed books. It seems to be specific to library books, and I am guessing that is because of the expiration info. I always transfer library books to the internal memory rather than an SD card. Have you tried the internal memory to see if that works? When you say you could read them ok does that mean on your computer in the Reader Library software or also on your 950?
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote