View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 02:45 PM   #4
desertblues
New York
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaston View Post
Thanks Harry, I just tried that, with some mixed results. After browsing a number of Amazon's pages, it's still far quicker to go Home and into the collections. If I've switched from one book to another though, it does work well.

What I'd really like is a shortcut keypress or similar to take me back instantly. Not to worry if there isn't one, I'll muddle on
Who wouldn't? High on my wishlist as well.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote