View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #3
leaston
Groupie
leaston has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.leaston has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.leaston has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.leaston has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.leaston has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.leaston has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.leaston has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.leaston has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.leaston has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.leaston has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.leaston has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Kobo Glo, Note 3, Kindle 3G, ASUS TF101, Nexus 7 (2012)
Thanks Harry, I just tried that, with some mixed results. After browsing a number of Amazon's pages, it's still far quicker to go Home and into the collections. If I've switched from one book to another though, it does work well.

What I'd really like is a shortcut keypress or similar to take me back instantly. Not to worry if there isn't one, I'll muddle on
leaston is offline   Reply With Quote