I hope this is the proper forum for the questions I have.
I bought and downloaded an epub book with Adobe DRM. I wanted to read it on my iPad and used ineptepub to strip the drm. It only returned the first 18 pages of the book, the rest were blank.
i used several versions of ineptkey and ineptepub and got the same result.
I then made a copy and using your scripts unzipped and then rezipped the book.
When I went to remove the drm, I got an error message saying this was not an Adept file. When i opened the book in ADE, it only showed the first 18 pages, the same as when I initially used ineptepub. So something is obviously happening in the unzip and rezip process.
Could this be a new block against removing DRM, or am I doing or not doing something.