View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #84
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie-Me View Post
I use Calibre for different eReaders, I understand why you want the code for the Nook Color which I won't get till next week. I allso use it for a Sony eReader, if I add this to the preference will it screw up the sending to the Sony or will it just ignore the directory set up if it doesn't support it?
Thanks
I agree with @SCION: Select the Output type at the time you do the conversion. I use more output modifications for my Sony 350 and 950 than I do with my NOOKcolor. For my NOOKcolor I basically only change one thing and that is I make all the text bold using the extra CSS option. For the Sony 350 and 950 I assign specific fonts to replace the system fonts and that requires a lot more CSS code to be used. So I set up my calibre preferences to convert for the Sony 350/950, but manually change the settings anytime I convert for my NOOKcolor.

There are recipes that work with calibre and a lot of people use them. I never have researched that concept but recipes might be a way to set up for different types of conversions then quickly access them. Perhaps I should read the manual!
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote