View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 07:29 AM   #5
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido Henkel View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. The import will have to take place on a client's computer, actually, so sharing it won't work as it is in an entirely different location. I'll see if the pen drive approach works - only without the pen drive - because I will have to send the files to the client via email.
Just kake a "Library" with what you want to send, Zip the folder up (split, if size limited) and mail off.

The client can switch to the 'sneaker-net Library' and copy to the main library.

NB. I did a thousand books via the Pen drive. Slow. (took over an hour)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote