View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
rumplestiltskin
Enthusiast
rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Nook Color
PRS-650 Red...well, not so red...

Just received my PRS-650 in red. When I slipped it out of the padded envelope, I thought they had made a packaging mistake at the factory. It looks pink. As they only offer a pink version of the "pocket" version (and it is, indeed, a lighter color than what I received), I thought I would post my opinion (although I am a bit color-blind).

I guess I was expecting fire engine red.
rumplestiltskin is offline   Reply With Quote