Thread: Push my button!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 09:14 AM   #9
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
People complaining that their device doesn't last 18 months on a single battery charge. I mean how far do most of us ever get from a power point for crying out loud. It is not a problem plugging in the kettle every time we want a cup of tea (coffee for the less civilized amongst us) so why is it such a big deal charging a reader every couple of days.

Did I mention I own an iliad?
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote