View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 06:12 AM   #15
ashalan
Connoisseur
ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I agree. Poor customer relations, doing that.
Can only chime in to that comment. I might even be a bit rambling about this (at least I have in other threads): in my opinion Bookeen's communication (or lack thereof) with their customers is pretty pathetic. Yes, might be that Bookeen is a 'company with two guys in a room' -- that does not, however, excuse the communication issues Bookeen seems to have.

Apart from the lack of customer information via E-Mail I also find the complete absence of a support forum rather irritating. A support forum is a great thing for everybody involved. Just in case the people at Bookeen haven't realized this: support forums tend to result in LESS work for a company, since a. there is always regular visitors to such forums which are not employees (and hence take no salary) and still are willing and able to solve a lot of customer issues, and b. such forums provide a nexus for customers to get information as well as for the company to spread information.

At least Bookeen could use this very forum (the mobileread forum that is) in a sort of official manner. That is, have somebody visit this forum regularly and clearly mark him / her as an official representative of Bookeen (by means of signature, avatar, introducing him/herself as such in a thread).

Last edited by ashalan; 12-17-2007 at 07:17 AM.
ashalan is offline   Reply With Quote