View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 08:39 AM   #68
megthered
Connoisseur
megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8.0, Nook HD
I have signed up, but I'm sot sure I'll be able to do 144. I will start Jan 1 and put the 144 books on my Nook and read them as I go along. At least I'll always have them with me and I'll have a plan for the year. I'm kind of a disorganized reader, I read what sounds good to me, maybe 4 books at a time. This way I can plan what I read for the whole year. It's one of my goals in 2011 to get my life organized and this will help. I will still probably add one or two books on a whim or if a friend tells me something is too good to miss, but this will be a start.
megthered is offline   Reply With Quote