, the unofficial name of the Windows CE ScummVM port, is now available as a 0.7.
- More game data can be compressed - this includes Broken Sword .CLU sound files (speech.clu from 175 Mb to 61 Mb, music.clu from 147 Mb to 36 Mb), Smush .SAN files (opening.san in COMI from 83 Mb to 37 Mb). Check the ScummVM 0.7.0 tools package on your desktop computer for more details.
- Misc bug fixes
- More Humongous Entertainment titles supported
News on the CE front:
- Smartphone support is back (tested on SPV, E100, E200, C500)
- Digital Imuse should sound better (again)
- Broken Sword 2 should be more memory friendly (if the movies are not playing (will happen in VGA mode), you don't have enough memory to play them. This will be fixed in further releases)
PocketPC 2000/2002 ARM and Smartphone 2002 version
Windows Mobile 2003 for PocketPC and Smartphone version