View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 05:42 AM   #11
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis78 View Post
ever since I added a library adobe epub file that was corrupt, I have a message in my ADE display that says "verifying file". It's in a box and won't go away, so ADE is frozen and unusable
I'm afraid this is a problem related to your particular system. This list is only aimed at rendering bugs and other issues with ADE that will affect everyone. From looking at your thread it seems your problem lies with Kaspersky and a corrupt downloaded file.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote