View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 03:55 AM   #8
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KoboGlo
My purpose was to check something I was sure of, which was working on my Sony to see if I could trust this validation tool and not he other way around.

My previous trials at W3C for validation software had been a little disappointing because they brought me back lots of clueless details that I could'nt exploit.

So, FlightCrew seems to be an exploitable no-nonsense tool and of course, do not misunderstand me, W2E is a very good epub software producer.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote