Thread: Intro
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #3
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5 Paperwhite and a Simple touch Nook
I had a white Pandigital Novel for a few months before it got stollen and I did not like it one bit. It was slow and slipped up cosntantly, I had to keep a paper clip with me at all times to keep reseting the device, which I probably had to do once an hour. Now I have the Aluratek Libra Pro which slips up probably once a month, not a real problem and I like it much better than the Pandigital Novel.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote