View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 09:30 PM   #16
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FHDX8.9, FHD7.1, Nexus7.2, Nexus4, Kindle4S, ClipZip
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
The website also lists devices that are supported. Rooted NC is not there so I can't just contact support and say it's not working on my rooted NC.

I'm waiting to hear from people who have the app on their Android phone or an officially supported Android tablet to chime in. If the app works on these devices then it's an app that just won't work on a rooted NC.
OK. I'm hoping B&N officially adds this app, since it is a reading function.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote