View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 09:15 PM   #45
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
100 for me would be cutting back I tried to read 250 this year, but I'm not going to make it (225 now). 2011 I'll probably go with 200, I did notice I passed on "bigger" books and I really want to focus on quality in 2011 (I read a lot of quality books this year though). In case you want to see my list for the year: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...-250-challenge (please don't comment though, I want my post count to match the book #).

For those questioning whether something counts or not, I'm in the opinion if it's a book, it counts. If you don't want it to count, then don't. I know my list is for everyone to see and clearly there's lots of romance on it, so some might think "that's how she got so many," and you'd partially be right. I also have some very short books on there. I balanced it out though with other books. I was actually quite pleased, I read a lot less romance this year (from 54% of what I read down to 35%). Anyway I'm rambling now...The point is to have fun and push yourself to read more. If reading some shorties keeps you on a roll, then why not?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote