View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #44
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I joined, I might just make it since I've read about 40 book in the last 6-7 months.

Just wondering, the third rule says that books must be over 200 pages long to count toward your total. How do you qualify 200? As epub pages? I know a Kindle uses a different method to show how far you are in the book . It also depends of which font size you use and some and some people delete the blank lines between paragraphs which also shortens the book. Or should we look at the pages of the pbook?
good question, I modified the rules, to count books they should be 150 pages but shorter books that are real books not short stories count
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote