View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 11:13 PM   #2
ricdiogo
Gutenberger
ricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy still View Post
I am thinking of buying a Cybook, but have been put off by more than a few post's about the page turning buttons being either unresponsive or very hard to press. I have also read that Bookeen are aware of this and will try to provide a workaround or fix. Am I being paranoid, is it hard to press ? Not being able to actually handle one before I spend the cash is a little disconcerting. I would hate to spend 245 and find the page turn button becoming a real bugbear.
I'm waiting for mine but I'm also very anxious to see how it works.

As far as I could read the "unresponsive button" issue results from that fact that people don't actually press the right button. The "hard to press" thing seems to be an isolated problem in some devices and people are reporting that although the button is not very easy to press it's not really an issue.

As soon as I get mine tomorrow I can tell you my personal experience.
ricdiogo is offline   Reply With Quote