View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #39
m0ngr31
Connoisseur
m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.m0ngr31 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
My wife stepped on my K3 screen and it looked just like the picture in the first post. I called CS and they said it wasn't covered because of user abuse.

I called about a week later, talked to someone else and asked them how much it would cost for them to fix it. They said they couldn't fix it, but they gave me a replacement for $60! I had to send my old one back but they did 2-3 day shipping on the replacement so I was pretty happy.

I would just call them and ask them how much a replacement would be.
m0ngr31 is offline   Reply With Quote