View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #8
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PASUNDOG View Post
OK... got my (Rooted) Nook. can't get on the web.... my wireless DSL router js detected by it and I typed in the WEP code... but for some reason it sits there saying obtaining address... but not getting any further. Have excellent signal strength from the router.
???????????????????
Neal
I would double check your password/code and make sure it was entered correctly. I had a friend trying to use my wireless and was entering the wrong wep code.

Besides that I'm sorry, I have no idea.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote