View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 09:24 AM   #55
mrkai
Bit Wrangler
mrkai has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mrkai has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mrkai has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mrkai has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mrkai has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
But there have numerous consumer reports into 'experts' ripping off customers.
Always worth getting an impartial opinion if possible, imho.
No doubt. Product recalls instantly come to mind in this regard. But again, I have to respect Harry for being honest about his bias...you really don't see a lot of that out here in the ether.

Of course, I will have to fight the temptation to dismiss his stuff outright because I know this up front now

For what Its worth, I too am i the software business and run my own. Software is a product like any other and its not perfect. When we learn of imperfections (we don't always see them) we "do the right thing" and fix stuff.

Are there people out there that trying to screw us? Absolutely. Does this mean I attack every customer because I assume this one was like the last one?

Nope. This is a form of bigotry that hides behind "experience" in my view...but my views aren't canon to anyone but me

-K
mrkai is offline   Reply With Quote