View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
Care
Guru
Care has never been to obedience school.Care has never been to obedience school.Care has never been to obedience school.Care has never been to obedience school.Care has never been to obedience school.Care has never been to obedience school.Care has never been to obedience school.Care has never been to obedience school.Care has never been to obedience school.Care has never been to obedience school.Care has never been to obedience school.

Device: Nook Classic, NOOKcolor, Nook STR, Galaxy S Fascinate w/Aldiko
Do you let your kids play with your NC?

I was wondering how many of those with a NOOKcolor let their kids play with them? How do your children find the interactive books or any games on the NC (whether rooted or not)?

I really do not need a NC, but I want one anyway. I am thinking if I buy one so my kids can play with the interactive books and games, I might feel better about it, lol. Then again a Vtech reader or MobiGo would probably be more age appropriate since they are 1.5 and 3 years old. I probably would let the 1.5 yr. old play with it yet, but my 3 year old already has a laptop and he loves playing the games at NickJr.com
Care is offline   Reply With Quote