View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 12:01 AM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
I recently read A Beautiful Blue Death -- the first in the series of Charles Lennox Victorian murder mysteries. There are four released to date. The first was enjoyable on a couple of different levels -- breezy read, likable characters. I plan to read the series.

It seems odd a whole novel would be released for 99. I can't locate any further info and I don't really want to pay for an excerpt without knowing anything first.
Why not at least order the Kindle version? It's $0.00 there, not 99 cents (at least, it is here).

I doubt it is more than a novella and probably more like a short story, as several recent free pre-orders from Macmillan have been.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote