View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:10 AM   #66
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
I love the finger swipe on the Nook as well. I also wasn't comfortable using the buttons on either the K3 or the Sonys. At least the Sonys can swipe, but when laying in bed on my side I tend to like the buttons.

When you go to Settings, it will tell you what software it is running. If it is 1.5 you are up to date. If not when you connect to a wifi hotspot it should update.

Buying one like you did is the best way to see what you'll like best. It gives you enough time to actually know if you like or dislike the reader. Good luck with it, and if you have any questions come over to the Nook forum!
Care is offline   Reply With Quote