View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 12:43 AM   #7
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Unfortunately, it's not. It looks the same and I've actually tried to use my iPhone/iPod cable, as it's always plugged into my PC. But it doesn't fit. Another proprietary cable you have to take with you when "on the road"...
Thanks for the answer - even if it's not what I wanted to hear. I'm waiting for the wifi version to come out so maybe they'll have something more travel friendly by then. I try to travel with one cord and whatever tips I need, so hopefully there will be something.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote