View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 09:41 PM   #3
tdanzie
Enthusiast
tdanzie knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tdanzie knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tdanzie knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tdanzie knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tdanzie knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tdanzie knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tdanzie knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tdanzie knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tdanzie knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tdanzie knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tdanzie knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad Air, Kobo H2O
I am not sure if this can help you, but I can delete a book from the reader. While I am in ebook library with the reader connect to the connect via USB. I click on the reader on the left side of the library, highlight the book I want to delete from the list, click on edit on the top or right click your mouse and select delete. The book is then deleted. I know this because the book no longer shows in the reader and the memory availability increases. For collections, sorry I do not know.
tdanzie is offline   Reply With Quote