View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 03:23 PM   #5
hyegeek
Connoisseur
hyegeek can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hyegeek can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hyegeek can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hyegeek can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hyegeek can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hyegeek can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hyegeek can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hyegeek can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hyegeek can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hyegeek can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hyegeek can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Ez Reader (hanlin v3)
I created the doc, but at 27K I don't think the font is embedded. Any suggestions on what to select to get the font embedded?

Also, is PDF the only way I will be able to display armenian? Do the other formats not support UTF-8 documents?
hyegeek is offline   Reply With Quote