View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 01:49 PM   #48
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
OK...

Just bought the Nook Color this morning. I did have the chance to test it at work with NC from coworkers there; now I will invest several days playing with it myself, with the primary intention of test/return and compare to my Kindle DX and Kindle 3.

Let's see ... it is fully charged now (charged fast, in about 1.5 hrs, I guess had some initial charge maybe) and I already put 2 technical PDFs books there plus an ePUb ebook that I already had.

Will start using it tonight and give some feedback later during the week.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote