View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 05:38 AM   #12
dacattt
Connoisseur
dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Astak 6 EZ Reader Plus
Oh, and about the 5" skin, I think it means they've been reading some of the nag notes I've sent them. I can't find my notes now, but I noticed they had one of the Hannon (?) that was identical to the 5", so... I sent them links from this site and from the manufacture that documented that.

I also send them links to what else the 6" format was called so that it might motivate them to add not just our invisible 6", but all the others that are the same template, just different names.

The trick is to find the right motivation.

I also tried a query on what it would take to get it custom, but got no reply back. Sigh.
dacattt is offline   Reply With Quote