View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 12:12 AM   #17
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2, PW1, Kindle 3, iPad mini 2, iPad-gen1
My version of reality was revealed when I did some homework before jumping into the EBR world. I like many things about the Nook, including the native ability to read library books.

From a device standpoint, I much preferred the Kindle but bemoaned the lack of native epub capability. So I investigated how to read library books on the Kindle and am comfortable with the process to do so. I don't anticipate having any problems reading library books on the K3.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote