View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 08:31 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
A Merry Christmas from Mobileread

On behalf of the staff of Mobileread, I would like to thank everybody for browing our web site, for your contributions, and for the feedback and suggestions you have provided us throughout this year.

I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly thank our editors for their tiredless work: Bob, Sunshine, Jess, Zire71man, Morpheus, Craig, Thierry, Ignatz - I could not have done this without you! I hope everyone will join me in a big 'thank you' for all their amazing help!

A Blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy (and Healthy) New Year to everyone.

Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote