The 2.0.3 firmware (not betta) will be available soon for download on the PocketBook websites under Support section. Meanwhile it can be downloaded from the links below:
1. The ability to download protected (DRM) books online is added.
2. Drastically improved the speed of turning over the pages in FB Reader. The ability to select the update of reading mode: "High Quality Display" or "High-speed paging” is added to configurations of FB Reader. The default configuration is "High-speed paging”.
3. Changed and speed up the process of dictionary work in books.
4. Improved the speed of turning over the pages in PDF Reader.
5. The appearance of the bookshelf display is added to the library:
6. The emulation of keys in the BookLand browser (Library > BookLand tab) is implemented:
a. After pressing the button “Paging" - there is a cyclic shift to the page “forward”.
b. After pressing the button “Paging" - there is a cyclic shift to the page “before”.
c. After pressing buttons “Up” and “Right” – there is a shift to the next element of the page.
d. After pressing buttons “Down” and “Left” – there is a shift to the previous element of the page.
7. Added application webbrowser (Main Menu > Applications > webbrowser)
8. The mechanism of PDA inquiry versions of the site for mobile devices (if supported by server).
1. The webbrowser did not run after creating a bookmark in it.
2. The indicator of device network activity displayed incorrectly
3. The device was not determined in the “Ubuntu” operating system.
4. The device and SD card were not determined on some computers, as two removable disk drives.
5. The play mode interrupts when the power cord is disconnected.
6. The battery indicator did not display correctly.
7. While editing a large note, the program implemented the emergency exit to the main menu.
8. The bookmarks in FB Reader may not be deleted without updating the screen.
9. When you renamed / moved the book, the massage appeared: "Error of the file renaming" / "Error of the file moving".
10. Exit the application "Soliter/Kosinka" previously was performed to the "Library".
11. The action of the pressing buttons sometimes worked without pressing them.
12. The cursor was not on the last opened section after returning to the main menu.
13. The settings of "User Profiles" could not be saved.
14. When you delete profile that was created on the SD card, there was error message, the profile could not be deleted.
15. The music played after disconnecting the USB cable, in playback mode.