View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
And it depends on how you want to store your books.

The Kindle has 4 GB of memory which holds on average 3,500 books.

I don't know the storage limits of the Sony or Nook but they both have memory card slots so you can expand the storage space.

One of the things I like about my Kindle, and I think the other major bookstores that sell e-readers do this as well, is that I can read a book and remove it from my device. If I want to read it again I can reload it to my Kindle from Amazon for no charge.

Right now I have plenty of space left on my DXG, I have 400 or so books, so I don't worry about deleting anything from my DXG.

I would be more worried about how will I be able to organize my books on my device and where do I want to buy my books.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote