View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:52 AM   #15
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC Flyer; BBMini; Sony PRS650; Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobs_43 View Post
Does anyone know where a replacement stylus for the PRS-650 can be bought? Mine fell out of my hand in my car, and after rigorously searching for it three times, I can only assume it has disappeared to the Twilight Zone.
The problem is that I cannot find any place that sells replacements.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Bring your car to the garage! They'll find it

I had misplaced the cover of my TomTom somewhere earlier this year. I had been looking for it everywhere: under the seat, in every corner, but no luck. Then, this september, I had to bring the car in for its half-yearly servicing. And when I picked it up, the cover was on the passenger seat

But on topic:

If you do find a metal one (instead of that cheap feeling plasticy one), I'm highly interested!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote