View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:16 AM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, T2; KPW2; iPad Mini Retina; Nooks
My guess would be the former too. I know some other devices have that issue. If I am away from home, then I usually turn off wireless except for when I actually plan to use it. I get long battery life that way. I typically use touch page turns rather than the buttons. And, I also do lots of highlighting and looking up words in the dictionary. When I am at home, then I have 3G off and Wi-fi on (with standby).
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote