View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #28
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
I noticed it as soon as my update finished, i aske my wife if her text appeared darker and she agreed.

I mean I don't know, I wish I could find a 1.4 to compare to too that would be good.
What you are seeing now it's change with the text itself and the ways it's being rendering, more bold, kind of more pixels maybe per area, if I can use the term pixels here. But the contrast has not improved. Because the eye cannot perceive or see at such small details, it gives the feeling of a darker text.

Actual contrast change when the background itself is less dark or gray and more white, like on the new Kindle 3, plus a more black text. Those changes are just possible via hardware or new screen.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote