View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 08:04 PM   #19
mnfe
Connoisseur
mnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with others

Device: none
Thanks, if I don't go with the Sony store, then the wireless doesn't make as much sense. It's great being able to buy a new book and start reading it without hooking it up to a computer but if I'm doing mostly library books or books from other sites and sideloading, it doesn't make as much sense. That would let me get the 650 for the same price (on sale) as the nook. Then I could spend the extra money on...books! And a case, and....

Now, I DO currently spend lots of time in the B&N bookstore, so the nook isn't completely out of the running. The free hour of reading is nice, along with the free coupons. But if I'm going there I can just read the actual book and the coupons are only good if I actually use them.
mnfe is offline   Reply With Quote