View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #18
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
If you are not worried about the extra $100, I would say it comes down to personal taste. Going in and playing with them is great, but I would buy one and take it home for a while. See how you like it after reading a few books on it. As far as I know Best Buy allows you to return readers within a certain amount of time (14 or 30 days?). Or if you can afford to, buy them both and return the one you don't like. I bought my Nook thinking I would just try it out while visiting my Dad in the US, I fell in love with it though.

I read mostly fantasy and I buy from all over. I find that B&N has the best selection over Sony and Kobo (and some smaller stores). I know with Sony you can use other ADE DRMed books, but I think you would have to do some stripping to use B&N DRMed ebooks on a Sony. I am not sure. With Nook you can buy from B&N and any other store that sells ADE DRM. www.inkmesh.com the site Polly mentioned above is a great idea for figuring out what books are available where and for how much.

Last edited by Care; 12-12-2010 at 08:04 PM.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote