View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #4
mhikl
Enthusiast
mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod touch
I have decided to live with off centred images just as I have learned to accept never getting the exactly perfectly measure of cream in my coffee. My quibble days are over with Sigil. I am where I am and want (almost) to be, and Sigil works for me.

These suggestions, though appreciated, are not for the dumbfounded and that I bid I am. I can barely get through the English language and its basic punctuation but to add a “<“ or a “</“ or an “=“ is too much to ask this simple brain of mine.

I am so pleased that I have been able to go back to a Sigil epub previously made and executed as expected (pardoning off-centred images) and then to successfully add a further heading tweak, that I can live with this cup of imperfect coffee. In the near past, every time I tried to change or update or perfect my epub I worsened my situation but now I breeze through this programme with successes beyond my wildest hopes.

But I have a Dream. I should like to write a quick history of my travails to the state I now find myself with Sigil to aid the path of the dumbfounded past, present and future, or for those, who like I, can learn to live with skewed images.

Namaste,
mhikl

On second thought, I'm going to try the tricks supplied. How it bugs me my image stands askew.

Last edited by mhikl; 12-13-2010 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Second thoughts.
mhikl is offline   Reply With Quote