Thread: Washington Post
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 01:37 PM   #9
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinson
Say, that's great. Link works well. It's too bad the Post set it up so that tapping on the headline takes one to a brief first then the full story rather than directly to the full story.
You are the second who mentions this as a negative point. Originally intended as a feature, I come to think it might be better to change it. I will think of a nicer html output, but probably not before January. The whole system is still very beta, and I also intend to build a database-driven system next year.

Here are the other links:
WP Top News
WP Politics
WP Nation
WP World
WP Metro
WP Style
WP Business
WP Technology
WP Health
WP Education
WP Real Estate
WP Real Sports

As I said, I wish the printer-friendly links would work. But they only work if the referring site is WP or if the referrer is turned-off completely.