View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 12:25 PM   #7
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Kindle Touch and PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I don't get this... Unless you have so much free time that you read in stretches of 4 to 5 hours, this shouldn't be a problem. I'm always happy if I can manage 30 minutes...
What you don't get? :-) ... the Nook Color's battery life is bad.

For a normal ereader user, 5 to 6 hours is a big inconvenient. Imagine yourself in a airplane travel from LA to Paris, without including airport wait. Or ... you are in a nice beach in Puerto Rico or Mexico, you got there after a 2 hrs trip in a car. It is certainly and inconvenient.

You can be happy with 30 min, but it is not a lot of time.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote