View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 07:39 AM   #8
rgeorg
Fanatic
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, K3, Fire HD, SGP5
I actually bought one from Plaisio. It worked OK although the pin-cover has fallen out. The major problem is that they NEVER update the software. Since the Dec 2009 version there has been at least one MAJOR (new ebook type support, faster page turns) and my local store (or the Athens Plaisio superstore) will not assist me in finding out how to upgrade the firmware. I've given up...

The screen contrast is WAY less than the Kindle as well. If I had it to do-over I'd get the 6-inch Kindle shipped to Greece. Cheaper cost and MUCH *better product* even with the intl shipping/taxes!

Actually I have the Kindle DX (9.7") and am very happy with it.
Anyone want to buy the Plaisio 6" model from me??? ;-)
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote